Sunday, September 30, 2007

Arrival of the First Dolls

I originally wanted a Pullip Nina and Taeyang Sage to be my first two and last Pullip and Taeyang. But my colleague's boyfriend can't find them. So my colleague suggested that maybe I should just get the bride and the groom (Pullip Eternia and Taeyang Filato). I agreed though that time, I honestly didn't like them so much (based on their promo pics). So I told myself that I'll just see them when they arrive.

Monday, April 2, 2007, around 7:30 AM I finally got them. I was really so happy. I walked around our whole office just to let everyone see them. I never realized that they are so pretty and handsome in person. Most of my colleagues love Filato and said he's really handsome. I couldn't help myself not to look at them whenever I have a time. They are so beautiful...

5:00 PM came time for me and my beautiful dollies to go home. But the problem is... how? Their boxes are too big for the paper bag I brought and I have to meet my parents in a mall. One of my colleagues suggested that I bring home one first then the other one tomorrow. But I really wanted to take them home together. What I did was to borrow a bigger paper bag, put them inside then placed towel on top (it's because I told my parents I'll be bringing home some of my stuffs). I looked so weird carrying a very big paper bag in a mall... but I didn't mind. It's all for my dollies' sake. ^^ When I found my parents, my dad accompanied me to where our car was parked to put my thing. He asked me what's in my paper bag? I replied saying they are just my stuffs. (I'm such a bad kid... lying to her parents...oops!).

Anyway, to cut the story short, we arrived at home safely without my parents noticing them. Hehe~ I took them to my room and took their first photo.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Penicillinarian said...

Wooo congrats! First doll is always excited! Just like when I first got Sakito... Hee^^