Friday, December 21, 2007

Another Set of Updates

1. Whee~ my friend got Hiro and Ito last Tuesday. YAY!

2. I might be getting another girl.

3. I gave up on the idea of getting her but after seeing her box pic in MH, I can't resist.

4. I hope my officemate's bf (the one who helped me with Ren and Kyrie) can help me get her as he is coming home this December.

5. She'll be my 12th Pullip (if I'm not mistaken), my 19th Pullip/Taeyang dollie and the 133rd (still need to make a recount) dollie that will be leaving in my crowded room. ^^

6. That means 3 new dollies for Christmas and New Year!!! Yay!

6. But I'm really flat broke right now. Sigh~

7. I'll post a preview photo of Ito and Hiro when my friend emailed me the pictures tomorrow. ^^

8. I told my friend that Zap (Taeyang Horizon) will be my last Pullip/Taeyang. But she didn't believe me!!! Who would anyway... I also said that after getting Yuri and Shinji. -__-

9. I still have my eyes set on Pullip Stica and Pullip Rei (Evangelion).

10. I hope I could get either one of them because I love their red eyes.

11. I plan on rechipping Ito's eyes to red. But don't you think he'll look scary with black hair and red eyes?

12. Sigh~ I still can't order my boys', Anju and Hoshiko's wigs. I hope they could wait. >.<

NOTE: I'll get back to my dollies' stories after I get over all the excitement I'm having right now...hehe~

No comments: