Friday, December 14, 2007

UPDATE at LAST!!!

I'm really sorry for my very late update...I was busy with other stuffs (and was running out of English!!! hehe...).

So many things happened. Here are some new stuffs about my dollies (in no particular order).

1. Kyrie has a new wig. It's still black but longer and with slightly different style.

2. Jiro's hair is really dry and frizzy. I need to get him a new wig.

3. Raiden got a new wig and body. But after a week or two he is back to his old wig and body. My poor boy... I'll also get him a new wig.

4. Sumire's best friend, Hitomi said she is really over Shinji. Now both of them are setting up Shinji and Yuri. ^^

5. I broke Sakura's foot because I forced a boot on her. -___-

6. I tried Raiden's new wig on Train. I liked how he looked so I decide to let him keep it.

7. Because I decided to join TQ with Train, I switched his body to obitsu which I took from Raiden. Raiden understands the situation completely and he was really supportive of Train. ^^

8. Miki thinks she owns Train. She loves to be always beside him. ^^ Train doesn't mind though but doesn't admit that he likes Miki.

9. Sakura has a new wig too. It's metallic pink bit some hints of blond. It's so soft and silky. I love it!

10. I was suppose to get Anju last November 15 but she wasn't shipped yet that time and arrived with Hoshiko!

11. Hoshiko and Anju arrived. They are both so adorable. ^^

12. I rewigged Hoshiko with Yuri's stock wig. She looks really pretty with brown hair. ^^

13. I asked my friend who now works in Singapore to help me get a Taeyang Shade and she said she will.

14. I will name my upcoming Taeyang Shade, Hiro (I got his name from the TV show Heroes). He is Tomi's cousin and the boy who Sumire hates so much. hehe~

15. Because of Suemomo's Nevio (Taeyang Timulus) I ask my friend to help me get a Timulus too. ^^

16. I'll be naming him Ito. But I'm still not sure if he will be related to Tomi or Hoshiko.

17. Sakura's no longer footless. I got her a new obitsu which is in flesh tone. ^^

18. Hoshiko and Anju have their obitsu bodies too. They have SBH-M and SBH-S respectively.

19. Anju is the youngest among my dollies. She's only 15. ^^

20. I said I'll stop my Pullip/Taeyang buying sometime soon. Maybe after I got Zap (Horizon) and probably another boy.

21. You shouldn't believe me when I say that....hehe~ I always end up getting more. hehe~

22. I decided to bring Hoshiko and Anju to a local Pullip Meet last December 9 but due to some reasons, I wasn't able to go there. -__-

23. I bought a pair of purple acrylic eyes for Sakura. But I'm too scared to change her eyes.

24. I'll be rewigging Reiko soon with Kyrie's stock wig.

25. Jiro is bugging me to give him his old body back. I will maybe tomorrow. ^^

26. I bought new clothes for my girls as my Christmas present for them.

27. For Yuri's dress, I bought a Barbie and sold the naked doll to one of my officemates. hehe~

28. Kyrie has a new admirer. He is Kaya's Hash, Kai.

29. Ren and Azumi are pretty much the same. They are busy with their own stuff.

30. Two of my dollies are starting to notice each other.... hehe~ You'll find out soon. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of news! Midori and I also want a Shade. We're hoping that we get ours for Christmas. ^_^

April said...

hehe~ i'm too lazy to update my blog. ^^

yay! hope you and midori will have him soon. ^^