Sunday, November 11, 2007

Episode 8: A Small Reunion



Yuri: lalalalalala... I wonder when will Yuki call? lalalalala



Yuri was busy singing to herself that she didn't notice somebody came in.



Raiden sat beside Yuri unaware that it was her.

Yuri: lalalalala...
Raiden (to himself): That voice sounds familiar.



Raiden turned around and saw Yuri.

Raiden: Yuri? Is that you?
Yuri (surprised): Raiden? Wow! Is that also you?
Raiden: It's me alright.



Yuri: I really can't believe it. It you're here that means the lovely Azumi is here too.
Raiden: Yup! She's here too. But she's talking to someone right now. So, is Yuki also here?
Yuri: Nope. But she'll be arriving soon. She still finishing some stuffs before going here.



Raiden: I see. If Yuki's not yet here, where are you staying?
Yuri: Jiro let me asked a princess-like friend of his to let me stay at her place for a while.
Raiden: You mean, Kyrie?
Yuri: Yup! How did you know her name?
Raiden: Azumi told me about her. And where does Jiro stay?
Yuri: I see. Him? He's staying with that dorky boy friend of him.



Raiden: Dorky boy? You mean, Ren, right?
Yuri: Yep!
Raiden: He's actually Azumi's younger brother.
Yuri (surprised): Oops! I'm sorry. Don't tell. Don't tell. I promise not to call him dorky boy again.
Raiden: Hehe~ you are really so cute as ever, Yuri. Okay, I won't tell.



Yuri: By the way, what are you guys doing here? Does that mean your band will be reunited again?
Raiden: Azumi and I went here so she'll be reunited with her brother. As for the band, well, we could be reunited but I don't think we could still form a band.
Yuri: I see. Aww... how come?
Raiden: Well, you see, I have to sell my bass so that we can go here. I don't know if I'll still be able to buy a new bass.
Yuri: Aww... that's so sad. But I hope things will be alright.
Raiden: Yeah.



Raiden: I have to go now. It's really nice to see you again.
Yuri: Okay! Looks like I'll be seeing you guys around.
Raiden: Yeah. So, bye for now.
Yuri: Bye-Bye. Oh, and please tell Azumi hi from me.
Raiden: Okay.



Yuri (blushing): Oh..., when their band reunites I'll finally be able to here Jiro singing again.


TO BE CONTINUED...

---
Note:
Notice Raiden's eyes are still gray here. I took these photos before i swapped Ren's and Raiden's eye mechs.

No comments: