Sunday, November 4, 2007

Episode 7: Jinji and Sumi-chan


Shinji: Sumi-chan, I thought you'll be arriving next month. How come you're here so early?
Sumire: Jinji, are you not happy to see me?
Shinji: It isn't like that. I am just surprised that you came so early. You didn't even call so I can pick you up. And stop calling me Jinji.
Sumire: Nothing. I just missed you so I decided to go here earlier than expected.


Shinji: I really don't believe you. Something came up that's why you're here. What happened?
Sumire: Nothing happened. Trust me.
Shinji: Come on. You have another boy trouble don't you?


Sumire: It's all because of this boy. He's so...so... grrr... I really don't like his guts. He keep on picking up on other people. So I punched his face and everybody saw me do it. His nose were really swollen and bleeding. Then I got kicked out of the club because of being violent. So mom and dad said that it's better if I'll just transfer to a different school. That's why I'm here.
Shinji: You're so scary Sumi-chan. That's why you'll never get a boyfriend. All the boys are so scared of you.


Sumire: I don't need to have any other boy in my life. You are more than enough. I'm so lucky to have you as my brother.
Shinji: I'm really so touched. I'm also so lucky to have you as a sister, Sumi-chan.


Sumire: So what is it like living here?
Shinji: It's a nice place. But you'll have to be used to doing all the chores. We'll be living alone and we don't have maids like what we have at home.
Sumire: I see. It's cool with me.


Sumire: What about the people here? Are they nice?
Shinji: I'm still new around here. I've only met a few. There's Ren, he's our landlord. He owns the aparment where I'm staying right now. Then there's Jiro. He is Ren's room mate.
Sumire: Oh.. looks like there are lots of boys here. I hope I will not get into another trouble.
Shinji: Yeah... You better not.


Shinji: There are also girls here. There's Kyrie. She's really sweet and nice and very pretty. And there's a new girl too. I just haven't met her yet.
Sumire: Looks like you're interested in this Kyrie girl you are talking about. Hehe~ I want to meet her.
Shinji: Yeah... you should meet her.


TO BE CONTINUED....

---

Some notes:
- Sumire calls Shinji, Jinji when they were still kids.
- The club Sumire mentioned is a Taekwondo club. She has a black belt in taekwondo. So she could be really scary. hee~

No comments: