Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Good News from Japan

My friend's boyfriend went to Japan for a training. Of course, I didn't made that opportunity pass to ask him to help me buy Yuki for me along with some obitsu bodies. ^^ I gave him a shopping list with pictures, product code, etc. along with a direction on how to go to the shop where he could find those in my list.

A day after getting Sumire, I was chatting with my friend. Then she suddenly asked me if it's Pullip Alte that I asked her boyfriend to buy for me. Then I said yes then asked why. She said that her boyfriend bought her already! Yay! Looks like I was not the only one who is happy about that news... Jiro too, of course! ^^

Here's a the preview picture of Yuki while she was still in Japan as well as some of the future bodies of my dollies. ^^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

dementedchris said...

Wow, lots of obitsu! :D Plus a new Pullip! Your family's really growing. :D

PS. This is dementedchris from Flickr. This is just my blogspot alter-ego :)

April said...

hi chris! ^^
hehe~ these photos were taken ages ago. ^^ i'm backtracking all the events that happened before i got my dollies. but i'm too lazy to update this blog. ^^