Monday, April 7, 2008

And so the Construction Begins



Anju: You're one lucky Pullip, Ayumi.
Ayumi: I am?
Anju: Yes you are. You don't have to wait for so long to have a house unlinke most of us.



Anju: April just let us sit on top of her computer table, her drawer or on the pile our boxes.
Ayumi: Aww... I guess she just didn't have the time to have our house made right away.
Anju: Yeah... her uncle was always busy.



Anju: But anyway, I get a special treatment. hehe~ I'm the only one sitting on a couch. All the rest are just sitting the boxes. Well, except for her first 2 dollies. They have their own rooms.
Ayumi: Now everyone will have their own room. I'm so excited.

Few hours later...


Anju: So what do you think, Ayumi? Isn't this great?
Ayumi: Yup! I can't wait for our house to be finished.
Anju: I hope we get to keep this couch. And be on the same floor as you know who... *giggles*

The END.

Bonus Pics:
a full view of their soon to be home

please ignore the mess.

best friends anju and ayumi


No comments: