Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet Changes -Reiko-

I originally bought a Cornice because I wanted to turn her into a samurai girl. But after getting her, I changed my mind. She's just so pretty and I don't trust my customizing skills. ^_^ But there's something about her the makes her looks so left out among my other girls. It must be because of her hair and her snobbish looks.

reiko (by -=april=-)

I couldn't get the hang of changing my dollies eyelashes. I thought of adding a new layer of eyelashes on Reiko's eyelids. I think they brought out her beauty more and toned down her snobbish looks.

reiko (by -=april=-)

When Kyrie got her new wig, I gave Reiko her stock wig. I think Reiko looks better with black wig.

reiko's new look (by -=april=-)

I tried giving her eyemechs to Miki to see how Miki will look like. Miki is so cute with Reiko's eyemechs that I can't bring myselft to give it back. So what I did was to give her the purple acrylic eyes that was meant for Sakura. After hours of sawing, I finally managed to remove and change her eyes.

reiko (by -=april=-)
Obitsu body (SBH-L Marrone)
Rewigged (straighted Eternia stock wig)
Added a layer lashes
Acrylic Eyes (purple)


2 comments:

zbcruz said...

it's her color that id different... =P

April said...

yeah. ^_^ that's why i think it's hard for her to fit in. ^^