Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sweet Changes -Sakura-

Raphia's hair is known to be notorious for going wild. But I really love her stock outfit so I decided to get her.

sakura (by -=april=-)

I tried to save her awfully disastrous hair by soaking it in fabric conditioner and trimming it a bit. But I ended up chopping off so much and didn't like the result. Good thing Yuri's stock wig is still in good shape so I tried it on her. She looked like a blue-eyed Nina in that wig.

Rewigged Sakura (by -=april=-)

I've always wanted Sakura to have a pink hair. While waiting for her pink wig to arrive, I temporarily made her wear missionary's stock wig. I'm not really sure if it looks good on her but it's a good thing she only have to wear it for a day. ^_^

sakura (by -=april=-)

When I ordered Sakura's wig, I wasn't sure if metallic pink is the good choice. It looks dull from the seller's photos. I was hoping I could get a pinkmix - a brighter shade of pink but it wasn't available. So I ended up buying the metallic pink one. When it arrived, I fell in love with the color. It was so beautiful and it looks great on Sakura.

sakura (by -=april=-)
Obitsu body (SBH-M Flesh/Normal)
Rewigged (Cancan r36a metallic pink)
New lashes

No comments: