Saturday, October 20, 2007

Episode 1: They Talked and He Arrived

This happened a week after the "Where is Kyrie?" pic fic. This is set on the roof top of Ren's apartment (but it's actually in our living room...hehe~). Kyrie went to see Ren the day after "Where is Kyrie?" pic fic to talk to him but he was too busy so they agreed to meet this weekend.


Ren: Sorry, I was too busy this week.
Kyrie: It's ok. I understand.
Ren: So, what is it that you want to talk about?
Kyrie: Hmmm, nothing really.



Kyrie: I... I just want to spend some time with you like we did when we were kids. Do you still remember those days?
Ren: Yes, of course. Every Sunday nights we go here to watch the stars.
Kyrie: Haha... and our moms will scold us about how late it is and we'll sneak out to meet here.


Ren: Yeah. I remember us, waiting for you at your gate.
Kyrie: Yeah... and Jiro... he will...



Ren suddenly fell silent and looked away. Kyrie noticed it and placed her hand on Ren's.
Kyrie: I'm sorry for bringing this up. It's just that... It's just that we can't avoid talking about him like he doesn't exsist.
Ren sighs.
Kyrie: Are you still mad at him for leaving and breaking his promise?



Ren faced Kyrie. He was about to say something but their eyes met and they realized that they are still holding hands. So...


They immediately turned their backs unaware that both of them are blushing.
Ren (heart's beating fast): Sorry.
Kyrie (heart's beating fast too): It's ok. I'm sorry too.
Ren (heart's still beating fast): Hmm...

Silence.

Then somebody shouted.
????: I'm finally home!


Kyrie: Who's that?
Ren: I dunno. I'll go and check.



Ren went to check who it was and this is what he saw:

Ren (thinking to himself): Who's that strange guy?


Kyrie: Who is it? A new tenant?
Ren: Just a strange guy.
They were unaware that the strange guy is already behind them.
???: Hello love birds!



Both of them turned to see who it was.
Kyrie: Jiro!
Ren: Oh, it's you.
Jiro: Looks like you guys are so stunned to see me. Mind if I join you? Hope I'm not interrupting something.


Jiro sat down between Ren and Kyrie.
Jiro: Hey, Princess! How's it going?
Kyrie (sounding happy and excited): I'm doing well. I missed you so much! ... blah, blah, blah

Jiro and Kyrie chatted. He told her all his adventures and misadventures while staying in Hong Kong. Ren just sit there looking so mad and really annoyed.

Jiro: I'm back and staying for good.
Kyrie: So, where will you be staying?
Jiro: Hmm... good question.


Ren (still looking away): Don't tell me you came to stay with me.
Jiro: Well, you got that right.
Ren: No! Find your own place.
Jiro: I could live in one of the apartments in your building if no one's renting it.
Ren: And how are you suppose to pay the rent?
Jiro: Do I have to? We're friends right?
Ren: Kyrie pays her rent.
Jiro: Oh, come on. Let me just stay with you.
Ren: The answer is still... NO.
Jiro: Please...



Kyrie: Why don't you just stay in my place?
Jiro: Oh, thank you, Princess. That's so kind of you.
Ren: On second thought, I'll let you stay in my place.


Jiro: Really? That's so cool of you, man.
Ren: But only in one condition...
Jiro: Whatever condition it is. I'll do it.
Kyrie just giggles.

No comments: