Saturday, October 27, 2007

Episode 5: I Love You



Silence.

Azumi: Sigh~




Raiden: What's the problem? You look so troubled.
Azumi: It's just that...
Raiden: Worried about him?
Azumi: Yeah...
Raiden: Why don't you just let him know that you're here?




Azumi: You know that I can't...he's still mad at me.
Raiden: How did you know? You never tried talking to him.
Azumi: I just know. I could feel it. He's my brother.
Raiden: He is your brother so he'll forgive you
.



Azumi: But... what I did was really unforgivable.
Raiden: But you still have to try to talk to him, explain things and ask for his forgiveness.
Azumi: But...
Raiden: No more buts. Remember, the reason why we went here and don't make all our sacrifices just be put to waste.




Azumi (turns away): About that... I'm so sorry that you have to sell your bass so that we can get tickest to be here. I told you we could just sell my guitar.
Raiden: It's okay. You know I'll do anything for you.
Azumi: But I know how much your bass is so important to you.




Raiden: You know that nothing is more important than you.
Azumi: Oh, Raiden, I don't know what to do if you are not with me. That's why... I love you so much.
Raiden: I love you too, Azumi and I'll always be beside you.


TO BE CONTINUED...

----
Note:
This is the corniest chapter I ever made. It gives me the creeps. It's so mushy! hehe~

No comments: