Monday, October 29, 2007

Episode 6: You are Not Alone (Part 2)



Ren: Azumi? Is that really you?
Azumi: Yes, Ren. It's me.
Ren: I can't believe that you're back.




Azumi: I'm really back and I will not leave you again. We have so much we have to catch up on. But first I would like you to meet somebody. (points at Raiden)
Ren: Yeah, we sure do. Sure, why don't we just go there?




Azumi (to Ren): Ren, I would like you to meet, Raiden, he's my boyfriend.
(to Raiden): Raiden, this is my younger brother, Ren.
Raiden: Nice to meet you, Ren. Azumi told me so much about you.
Ren: Hi. It's nice to meet you too.
Raiden: I think I should live you two. I know you have so many things to catch up on. I'll see you guys later.



Raiden left.
Ren: He seems to be a really nice guy.
Azumi: Yes, he is. And I'm so lucky to have him.



Silence.

Ren looked away.

Silence.

Azumi: Ren, I know you are mad at me for living you. I know it was really hard on you. I know I was really becoming selfish that time just thinking of myself and my dreams.

Silence.

Azumi: I'm really sorry. It doesn't matter if you can't forgive me. But I just want you to know that I'm really, really sorry.




Azumi placed her hand on Ren's.

Ren (facing Azumi): There's nothing to be sorry about, Azumi. I understand why you left.
Azumi: But I...



Ren placed his arm around Azumi.

Ren: I'm just glad to have you back. I missed you so much, Azumi. I never thought that I can see you again.
Azumi: I missed you too, Ren. And whatever happens I'll never leave your side again.




Ren: sigh~
Azumi noticed that he's been looking at Jiro and Kyrie.

Azumi: Is there something wrong? You've been staring at them.
Ren: Nothing.




Azumi: I know something's bothering you. You can always tell me anything.
Ren: Uhm... really it's nothing. It's just that... Forget it. Nevermind.




Azumi: If you really don't like to talk about it right now, you can always tell me when you're ready.
Ren: Thanks. It's just so good to have you back. Now, I know that I'm not alone.


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: