Sunday, October 21, 2007

Episode 2: Sigh~


Jiro: Hey, Ren. I'm going out for a while.
Ren: Okay. See you later. Just be sure to be back before dinner.
Jiro: Why? Are you cooking?
Ren: Nope. You are!
Jiro: Man..., me again?
Ren: If you don't want, you're welcome to go away anytime.
Jiro: It's not like that... I'll be back before dinner.



Jiro: I still have plenty of time before I pick her up. I'll just get some fresh air.


Jiro: Oh... it's the Princess. She looks like she's in deep thoughts. I wonder what's bothering her?
*Approaches Kyrie*



Jiro: Hey, Princess.
Kyrie: Hi, Jiro. How's life living with Ren?
Jiro: Just fine. But it's so quiet. He barely talks to me.



Kyrie: Hehe~ Well that sure sounds like him. Mind sharing what was his condition for you to stay with him?
Jiro: It wasn't just a condition but CONDITIONS.
Kyrie: Oh... so what are they?
Jiro: First, I have to get a job. Well, I'm still on the process of looking for one. Next, I have to do all the cleaning and almost all the chores. Sigh~ Then, I should never touch his aquarium. Man, he sure loves his pets.



Kyrie: I'm sorry to hear that.
Jiro: Well, it's ok. At least it's better than not living anywhere.
Kyrie: Hope he isn't mad at you anymore.
Jiro: I hope so too.



Jiro: Well, enough about me. What about you? You seemed to be thinking about something. And what do you have there?
Kyrie: Well... I'm just thinking of my designs for my project. I'm not confident to pass them.
Jiro: Let me see.
Kyrie: Nah, I'd rather not. I don't want to show them to anyone.
Jiro: Oh, come on. You used to show me your designs. You even mailed them to me when I was still away.
Kyrie: Sorry. But i don't really want to show them yet.
Jiro: It's ok. I understand.



Kyrie: Anyway, it's really nice to have you back.
Jiro: Yeah, it's really nice to finally be back home with you guys.
Kyrie: Why didn't you even told me you are coming home? You really surprised us.
Jiro: Well... I just wanted to surprise you. But it looks like I interupted something going on between you and Ren when I arrived.


Kyrie: It was nothing... really. *blushes a little*
Jiro (puts an arm Kyrie's shoulder): Haha. Anyway, I really missed you, Princess and that quiet boy Ren.
Kyrie: I missed you too.

Meanwhile...


Ren: Arghh... I can't concentrate. I better get some fresh air.


Ren: Better go away. I might disturb them. Sigh~


Kyrie: Oh, no! Isn't that Ren?
Jiro: Yes, it's him.
Kyrie: Do you think he saw us?
Jiro (to himself): Haha... looks like my plan's working. I need to act more if I want to succeed.


Kyrie: He might misunderstand us.
Jiro: Don't, worry. I'll explain everything to him.
Kyrie: Thanks. I hope he'll listen to you. you know he's a little narrow minded sometimes.
Jiro: Don't worry. Everything will be alright. But I really have to go now. I'll talk to him later.
Kyrie: Okay. I'll see you later. Bye.


Later that day.

Ren: Argh... now I can't concentrate even more.


Ren: Sigh~ I wonder what's between those two. Ever since that Jiro came back, they are always together. Sigh~


While Ren's in deep thoughts, he wasn't aware that he's being watched.


TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: