Friday, October 12, 2007

Jiro's Plane Landed... Finally

After a week of asking my friend if there's already a news about Jiro, I got tired of asking him and just focused at work. But one night (I was working OT...just sitting next to the machine and computer waiting for the results from an experiment), I got an SMS from my friend saying that Jiro has arrived and he's staying in a hotel (my friend's friend's house). Yay! I nearly shouted for excitement.

When I got home, I told Ren and Kyrie the good news. Then I checked my calendar to see how many days it took him to be delivered. Surprisingly, Jiro arrived exactly 14 days (including weekends) after the seller said that he is already shipped.

About the tax, I was charged PHP200 for him. It was really small compared to what I was expecting. ^^

No comments: