Saturday, October 20, 2007

Getting RIDa and MJ (Part 1)

I really wanted them badly but I my next pay isn't enough for them. So, I sold my old cellphone. Sigh~ I was hoping I could keep it since that phone was really memorable to me. ^^ But I had to sacrifice it for the sake of my dolls. Besides, I could still see my old cellphone almost everyday at work since I sold it to one of my colleagues. ^^

After having enough funds for them, I asked a favor from one of my colleagues to buy them for me since the store is very far from my place. She said yes since she'll be going there that weekend. ^^ All I need to do is to send an SMS message to them and ask if they still have them in stock. I did but they didn't replied. My colleague said that she'll just go to the shop and buy them if they are still in stock.

That Saturday, my colleague went there but the shop owner wasn't there. He was out of the country so that explains why he didn't replied my question. The girl in the shop said that there was a lady who also went there and wanted to buy RIDa and MJ but they didn't know the price since it's only the shop owner who knows it. I didn't know they (RIDa and MJ) are so wanted too. ^^ Sigh~ now when will I get my RIDa and MJ?

No comments: