Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The First Photoshoot

After researching about what clothes would fit Pullips and Taeyangs, I was really eager to go to the mall and buy all the cute clothes I could find.

Luckily, the mall was having a sale so I got some clothes on a discounted price. I think I bought 3 sets of Barbie clothes and 2 sets of My Scene Boys clothes. Though, they were on sale, I still spent almost PHP2000! I really spend so much for them than for myself. But technically, I'm still bought those clothes for myself since those were for them and they are my dolls. (Do forgive me for my twisted logic. hehe~)

When I got home, I immediately changed their clothes and took their first photos out of their stocks. Here are two of their photos.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



After taking their photos, my then nameless Taeyang's left arm fell! I was so shocked and I nearly cried. I didn't know what to do. I was having a hard time putting his arm back but after several tries...phew! His arm looks fine as if nothing happened.

Their other photos can be found here. But just a word of warning, they don't looks so great in this photos. You'll notice that Kyrie (then nameless), looks like she's staring blankly and looks like there's something wrong with her eyes. I don't know why I didn't changed the direction of her eyes. -___-


No comments: