Friday, October 5, 2007

A Hope for Jiro and Yuki

I've always wanted a Nina and Sage. For me, are the dolls that would complete my collection (hmm... at least that was before *winks*). After all, they are the dolls that got me into liking Pullips and Taeyangs.

I searched all over the net and found online stores that sell them as a set. Too bad, they are all US based. Buying from the US is safe but the shipping would take so long and all packages from the US are hot items here. Meaning you are not sure if the package will reach you safely or if they do, customs will charge you high customs tax.

Luckily, I came across an online store from Singapore. I browsed their gallery and saw that they still have Nina and Sage! I was really excited. I checked their payment terms and saw that they are accepting payments sent through Western Union. That even made me happier since I don't have any credit card nor paypal.

I sent them an e-mail right away confirming the availability of Nina and Sage, how much will they cost and and the shipping fee. They replied politely and told me about the details. I asked a few more questions and found out that their price quotation is only valid for 3 days because of the dollar exchange rate fluctuation (or whatever it is called). But they told me that if I'm ready to order, I could just ask again.

I was really excited I already named them. I chose the name Jiro for Sage since Jiro means second boy. I was having a hard time choosing between Lexie and Yuki as a name for Nina. But I ended up with Yuki, thanks to Kaya's help. I already pictured who they will be in the lives of Kyrie and Ren. Yuki will be Ren's cousin who loves to write stories. Jiro on the other hand is a film making student who is a boastful prince. ^^

No comments: