Saturday, October 27, 2007

Episode 4: The New Boy




Shinji (to himself): Finally, I made it here. If it isn't for that part-time photography job in that fashion magazine. I wouldn't be here. This place looks so boring. Nobody even picked me up. I don't know were to go.



Shinji looked around and saw someone.

Shinji (to himself): Maybe I could ask her.




He approaches the girl he saw.

Shinji: Excuse me.
Kyrie: Yes?
Shinji: I'm new here. Uhm... I would just like to ask if you know where I could get a place to stay?
Kyrie: I see. No wonder I haven't seen you before. I have a friend who owns an apartment. He still has vacant rooms. Maybe he could help you.




Shinji: Thanks. Uhm... how exactly could I get there?
Kyrie: Just go up that stairs then it's the fist door you'll see to your right. He's really nice and he'll be happy to help you.
Shinji: Thanks again. By the way, I'm Shinji.




Kyrie: Nice meeting you, Shinji. I'm Kyrie. I'm sorry I can't help you get there now. I have to go somewhere.
Shinji: It's okay. I can find my way there. Thanks again.
Kyrie: So, I guess I'll just see you around. Bye.
Shinji: Okay. Bye.



Kyrie left.

Shinji (to himself): She's so nice and so cute. I wonder if she stays in that apartment too? If so, then I'll be seing her more often. *blushes* Looks, like this place isn't so boring and I'll like it here.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: