Friday, October 5, 2007

The New Jiro

After being so frustrated about not being able to get Nina and Sage, it almost thinking how I could ever get my next doll(s).

Randomly, I asked my friend if he has paypal or if he knows how to apply for paypal. He told me he doesn't know how neither does he have a paypal account. But he knows somebody who has. I asked him about some details about how to sign up for paypal but unfortunately, I can't understand it. -___- But then my friend told me that we can ask his friend to bid for me or buy something in ebay. That totally brightened my day.

After I got home, I immediately searched for what doll I would be ordering. I ended up choosing Taeyang Lead. Why? First because I love his stock. Second, I need more male clothing. And lastly, the reason why I joined the "Lead Craze" is because of all the cool photos of him that I saw in DM and HOP forums.

After confirming which doll I wanted, my friend told me how much I have to deposit in his friend's bank. I was really excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because I will soon have three cute dollies. Nervous because it was my first time to buy something online. I'm not even sure if he will arrive safely or if he will arrive at all.

May 21, 2007, the seller sent an e-mail to my friend's friend saying that the doll has been shipped and that it usually takes 7-14 days to arrive. Yay! I was really excited.

I gave the name Jiro to him even if that name was really intended for a Sage. But I have that name promised to the my next Taeyang. ^^

No comments: