Saturday, October 27, 2007

Episode 6: You are Not Alone (Part 1)



All: Sigh~



Raiden: Azumi, we've been following your brother. I know you are worried about him. Why don't you just go there and talk to him?
Azumi: You know that I can't.




Ren: Sigh~



Kyrie: Oh..., Jiro, this is really bad. Ren's been avoiding me. He's not even looking at me. Oh..., what to do? What to do?
Jiro: Relax, Princess, everything will be fine.
Jiro (to himself): Looks like my plan's really working out well.




Kyrie: So you've already explained to him?
Jiro: Hmm... not really. He's also been avoiding me.
Kyrie: Oh... this is really bad.
Jiro: But you should really not worry. I'm sure he'll be talking to us one of these days.



Kyrie: I really hope so. Or else, we'll have to tell him our secret.
Jiro: It will be fine. We just have to give him sometime.




Ren (to himself): I wonder what those two are talking about? They seem to be really happy. Sigh~ Why do I have to feel this way?



Raiden: Look at your brother. He's been staring at Jiro and that girl.
Azumi: That's Kyrie. She's a really sweet and pretty girl. The three of them grew up together. Well, it's really the 4 of us actually. But I really don't go with them too much. I was quite a loner when I was young. I just wanted to be alone most of the time.
Raiden: Oh. You never told me about that. Anyway, does your brother like Kyrie? Just look how jealous he looks like.



Azumi laughs.
Raiden (puzzled): Why? What's so funny?
Azumi: I just remembered how you used to look like when Jiro and I used to go out.
Raiden: I wasn't jealous at all.




Azumi: Oh, come on. There's nothing to be shy about it.
Raiden: No, I'm not. I wasn't really jealous at all. And... stop teasing me already. Your brother really need you now. I really think you should let him know that you are here.
Azumi (laughs): Stop changing the subject.




Azumi: But you are right. I can't just stay here and watch him be misserable. I just have to let him know that I'm here for him.



Ren: Why is this happening to me? Why do all of the people that I care about go away or are taken away from me? I feel so alone.


???: You are not alone.
Ren (surprised): Huh?


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: