Monday, October 29, 2007

The Next Target

I can't choose between Pullip Holly and Pullip Latte. I really wanted them both. They will really fit in my pullip family. I even already thought about their relationship with my other dollies.

I wanted Holly because she looks so much like Pullip Alte who I'll be getting to be Yuki, Yuri's older sister and Jiro's girlfriend. I thought that Holly will be Yuri and Yuki's older sister and her name will be Yuna. Isn't that cute? I already thought of her personality and what she does. She's a fashion designer who came studied in France then will soon join her sisters. She is also Kyrie's mentor. But she's a little cold hearted specially towards Jiro. She doesn't want Jiro for Yuki as well. But she's not secretly in love with him like Yuri does. ^^

I wanted Latte so that Shinji will have a twin sister. I haven't really decided what her name will be if ever I'll get her but the name Sumire was the first name that entered my mind. She is a little boyish and a little war-freak (so she's a little scary). She's also a man hater but only because she hates a certain boy. ^^

I really can't decide who to get so I asked somebody from the Dollhauz forum. She told me to get Latte instead since she's a little rare already and that I should get her before her price increases. She also said that she read from another forum that Holly has a bald spot when you let down her hair. O__o I wasn't aware of that and it really scared me.


No comments: