Saturday, October 20, 2007

A New Doll Prospect

Okay, okay... I know I promised myself that I'll only get Jiro a girl friend then I'm satisfied with my Pullip collection. But I really don't have that self-control to stop. Just like what happened to my Bratz collection. I said that I'll just get the original four girls then that's it. But as new girls and boys came, my collection started to expand. Then I just woke up one day and saw I have 104 of them! I don't know if my Pullip collection will also reach that number. They are really quite too expensive unlike Bratz and also more beautiful. ^^

When I got my Nina and Sage from the Dollhauz, I saw RIDa there. She's so pretty. I instantly fell in love with her face. Seeing thelovecat's Salem in HOP didn't help me too. Her Salem is such a beautiful RIDa. Then I caught myself saying: I MUST have a RIDa too!

Dollhauz is selling Pullip RIDa and Taeyang MJ as a set just like Nina and Sage for a price of PHP7900. But I only wanted RIDa. I don't really like MJ. His hair doesn't look good. So I sent an e-mail to them asking if they are selling RIDa alone and how much. They replied saying that they do and she costs PHP5000+ alone! O__o Wow! She's really that expensive. So I decided to get them both instead. ^^

No comments: