Saturday, October 27, 2007

Episode 3: Rehearsing the Act



Yuri (mad): Where's that Pea-brain? He's really late!!!



Yuri (checks her phone): He isn't even answering my messages. Ohh... He's a dead meat!!!



Jiro: Oops! She's here already. I wonder how long was she waiting for me?



Jiro: Hey.
Yuri: It's about time. Where were you, you Pea-brain?
Jiro: Sorry. Something came up.




Yuri: Do you know how long I've been waiting here?
Jiro: Sorry, it isn't my fault. Something just came up.
Yuri: Now you owe me something.
Jiro: Fine. Fine. Whatever you want.
Yuri: Cool! Now we can go.
Jiro: Before we go. I want to remind you of our deal.
Yuri: Don't worry. I already know what to say.




Jiro: We need to rehearse your lines so that everything will run smoothly. I don't want you to ruin my plans. Especially now that it's working.
Yuri: Ok. Ok. Why do you have to drag me to your plans, anyway?
Jiro: Because. Are you going to rehearse or not?
Yuri: Fine. When I meet everyone I'll tell them: "Hi my name's Yuri! I'm one of Jiro's fan girls. I followed him here all the way from Hong Kong." Is that alright now?
Jiro: It's okay but make sure you'll act well.



Yuri: No problem! I'm a good actress you know.
Jiro: Yeah, right. Just remember we have to act like we don't really know each other. Well, it's more like I don't know you but you know me. Do you get what I'm saying?
Yuri: Yep! No problem!
Jiro: And please...
Yuri: Don't mention anything about Yuki.
Jiro: You got it! Now we can go.




Yuri: Hey, wait! Aren't you going to help me carry my things?
Jiro: Nope. I don't know you, remember? You'll just follow me to where I'll be going.
Yuri: Come on. Does the act start now?
Jiro: Yes, it starts now.




Jiro: Start moving now or you'll not be able to follow me.
Yuri: Grrr... I'm so going to tell Yuki about this!!!

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: