Friday, October 5, 2007

Hope's Gone

After having my money changed to US dollars, I sent an e-mail to the store again to ask for another quotation for Nina and Sage. I waited for their reply but they never did. I wondered if I wrote something that offended them but I'm really certain that I placed my words carefully and politely. So that time, I lost hope in getting my very own Nina and Sage.

Looking back, I don't regret getting not being able to get them from their shop. I read that their store have a reputation that isn't really good. Another good thing is that, I don't have to worry about the high custom taxes that I maybe charged for buying something that is worth more than USD150. ^^ But I still didn't know where I'll be able to get my Nina and Sage or if I'll be able to get them. =(

No comments: