Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jiro's Here!!!

I was suppose to get Jiro from my friend a little later. But he was so kind and decided to drop by a little earlier so I got him last June 6. ^^

Here is Jiro's shipping box or whatever it is called. I was so surprised with all the stamps that were sticked on the box.


Here's Jiro inside his box. Poor boy, his legs are bended so he would fit inside the box... :( (Ren was also like that before I removed him from his box).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ren and Kyrie welcomed Jiro well. Although, there is a little cold wall between him and Ren. Hmm... whatever the reason is, I hope they would fix it. Anyway, here's Jiro, Ren and Kyrie wearing the name tags Kaya sent them. ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No comments: