Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yay! I got Them ^^

I went to their shop last June 11 (Monday). Good thing it was a holiday (well, it really should be June 12 but the celebration was moved to a Monday for a longer weekend ^^) so I was able to go there with my mom.

I really didn't have any money that time since pay day is still few days away. But I still insisted and went there. I was thinking of using my little savings to get them but those are still not enough. So I thought that my mom could lend me some cash. Hehe~ When I was about to withdraw from my bank's ATM, all of them were offline! Thanks to my so called luck. -___-

Since I'm not really familiar in the place the store is located, we had a hard time looking for it. Even the security guards don't know where it is. -__- But eventually, my mom saw it. Yay! ^^

I finally saw them. They are so adorable in person. How did I got them? My mom paid for them first. ^^ Of course I paid her once I got my pay. ^^

I've always wanted the name Yuri either for a girl or for a boy. I named my Nina Yuri since she will be Yuki's (I'll get her soon ^^) younger sister. I had a hard time thinking of a name for my Sage. So once again, I asked help form HOP's and DM's forum memebers that's why I named him Shinji. ^^

Here they are in their boxes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The view inside their boxes. Aww... my poor boy! Look at his feet. -___-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yuri and Shinji with Kyrie, Ren and Jiro. ^^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: